We’re specialists, so you don’t have to be.
Let us handle the technical details so you can spend more time serving your customers. Our electrical engineering will provide:
- Thorough examination of your options to save costs
- Control system designs that actually work
- Designs that are scalable and ready to grow with you
- Original CAD design copies, so that you have ultimate control
Read more about electrical engineering.
Just quietly, we build the most reliable control cubicles on the market.
They operate with accuracy and longevity because we carefully plan according to your needs. Our manufacturing process provides for:
- Equipment that is widely supported, and will last
- Inbuilt capacity for future additions
- Logical, neat layout and clear labelling for breakdown resolution
- Rapid response to meet demanding lead times
Read more about Control Cabinet Manufacture.
Our goal is simple. To hand over work that works.
Furst is known for executing projects with methodical planning – so you can meet delivery deadlines to your customers. Our service includes:
- Scheduling to ensure production progresses without interruption and is not compromised.
- Audit of production contamination risk and mitigation plan
- Construction programme reviews and reports to keep stakeholders informed through the course of the project
- Safe working practises and co-operation with staff and contractors to ensure no one is obstructed during the course of your project
Read more about Electrical Installation.
They say Rome wasn’t built in a day. But Furst wasn’t involved in that job.
We deliver industrial projects to the defined cost, schedule, scope, and quality. Our tried and tested project delivery framework includes:
- Development and maintenance of your schedule with clearly identified critical activities to provide a true insight into program status
- Increased financial visibility through transparent costing and variance reporting
- Capturing and reporting real time on-the-ground progress information to enable effective decision making for managers and stakeholders
We do the stress testing, so there’s no nasty surprises.
Programming and commissioning can be a complex undertaking. We help you develop a functional description so that the process fits the task you need. We help you:
- Select a PLC brand that is widely serviced and without restrictions on how you use it
- Suitable in memory and control function for the task
- Provision of the original program and instructive notes
- Ensure you have the ability to add future input and outputs at minimal cost
- Cold, hot and product commissioning
Smart Buildings need specialist skills to maintain them.
We take care of the basics for you, so your business is compliant, safe and serviced. Our essentials service will provide:
- Testing and tagging
- Thermal imaging reporting
- Exit and Emergency testing
- Light and power and HVAC
More than anything, we believe the basis of a reliable airfield starts with a thorough understanding of control systems – and ends with an integrated team to bring it to life.
We’ve overhauled regional, Defense and major airports across Australia. And we’ve gotten pretty good at it. We take care of your project in-house – we don’t subcontract out any major tasks. It means the knowledge of your control system design is always on site. And because our teams work cohesively, we can deliver to tight deadlines. We take care of:
- Electrical Engineering Design
- Control Cubicle Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Civil construction
- Inspection and Testing
Read more about our airfield services.